HANOI BIKING TOUR
(Experience your own style as the locals)
PROMOTION: From usd38/1pax( Original Rate: usd42/pax)- In group
Is there any way better than riding bicycle to experience the real local life of Hanoi ?
Joining us for the simplest but most marvelous things that you have never got before! VTH travel – one of the most prestigious travel companies in Hanoi, we can bring you the most unforgettable and breathtaking time beyond your expected journey with biking tour.
About: 8:45-9:00 AM, we pick up you from hotel to our bicycle garage in Hanoi old quarter. Then, we start the tour that circles around Thang Long – Hanoi (1007 years old as capital city of Vietnam) the most invaluable highlights of our nation, some of these sites: The big Cathedral (*as the symbol of Christianity built, then accomplished in 1886 under the French colonization in Vietnam), the French Opera House, the statue of king Ly Thai To (*the first majesty who chose Thanglong (Hanoi now) as new capital city in the year 1010 under the Ly dynasty, opening up a new glorious millennium for country). Keep going on, you ride on Hanoi’s favorite rout that connects thousand years old of history to modern time – Thang Long ceramic road (and if possible, tour guide will take you visit one of the most well-known families (nearby the ceramic road) that is specialized in hand-made fine works – The ancient traditional bronze casting job in Hanoi. The tour continues towards to the most romantic path – the Westlake where you can see picturesque landscape of Hanoi and along its surrounding path with lots of historic temples/ pagodas, and the final place is that we can stop to glance at 2 big ceramic dragons (built as the symbol of Thanglong- Hanoi’s 1000 year celebration). By the midday, you have one traditional Vietnamese lunch for happy belly. After relaxing, the remaining time left, you can enjoy the clean air of the Westlake before biking back to Hanoi old quarter.
About: 15:45-16:00 PM, we pick up you from hotel to our bicycle garage in Hanoi old quarter. Then, we start the tour that circles around some of these highlights of Thanglong – Hanoi (1007 years old as the capital city of Vietnam), such as: Long Bien bridge (is one of Hanoi’s legacies built 1899-1902 under French style architecture)The French Opera House; the statue of king Ly Thai To (*the first majesty who chose Thanglong (Hanoi now) as new capital city in the year 1010 under the Ly dynasty, opening up a new glorious millennium for country); The big cathedral of Hanoi (*as the symbol of Christianity built in 1886 under the French colonization in Vietnam); After that, you have chance to ride your bike on the way through historic relics of city: The national Flag (a national symbol for independence and freedom); Ministry of Foreign Affair (with French style architecture); Ho Chi Minh complex with the mausoleum, museum, square; the parliament House, the Presidential Palace (*the central area of the Vietnam politburo with important offices of Vietnamese communist party and the state’s offices). The tour continues towards to the most romantic path of Hanoi – the West Lake where you can see picturesque landscape of Hanoi and along its surrounding path with lots of historic temples/ pagodas and the final place is that we can stop to glance at 2 big ceramic dragon (built as the symbol of Thanglong- Hanoi’s 1000 year celebration). By the late afternoon, you have one traditional Vietnamese dinner for happy belly. After relaxing, the remaining time left, you can enjoy the clean air of the West lake before biking back Hanoi old quarter.Inclusions:
- Modern terrain bicycles with helmet and flash light, bell.
- 1 Skillful English speaking guide
- Entrance fees/ 2 bottles of pure water during the tour for 1 person / One traditional Vietnamese meal – Lunch or Dinner (*if you’re an vegetarian, it’ll be limitted in the choice of food for you)
- Pick up/ Drop off (Hanoi old quarter only)
- Personal expenses during the tour, ex: beer, wine, different beverages you order at restaurants or shopping..
- Tipping for tour guide (is not compulsory, depending on your satisfaction, but this job is so hard -working, you should consider it).
- Our schedule is the subject to change without notice due to different factors.
- Tourists need to obey all the instructions from tour guide (or our company) for safety regulations of you and company’s property.
- If tourists intentionally do not follow the instructions and regulations of the company, in the case of unlucky thing to happen, for example: accident, losing way or loss of property, the tourists must be responsible for that.
- Travel Tip: you should bring some personal things on tour, ex: rain coat, sunscreen, insect repellant, glasses and exercising your whole body from 3-5 minutes before biking.