NO OF PAX/ PUBLIC PRICE
01Pax: USD 60 / 1 pax
02-04 Pax: USD 49/1 pax
05-08 Pax: USD 45 / 1 pax
HANOI CULTURE DISCOVERY TOUR
(Experience the beauty of Hanoian culture! )
Might you know this famous saying “When you’re in Rome, do as the roman do !” ? Wow! indeed, such an exact proverb! VTH travel would like to bring you the most spectacular and liveliest experiences in Vietnam. What would you like most when you travel to new destination ? Most of people want to explore these things, such as: beautiful landscapes, historic sites, shopping, good foods, ect. At Hanoi, we can help you this type of program, you will have chance to enjoy and experience all the new, real and amazing things of Vietnam.
Duration: 4-5 hours Morning program 9:00AM / Afternoon program 3:00PM
5 IN 1
Length of tour is about 4 to 5 hours. This is the best way for you to get the best of experience in our unique and incredible cultural essence of Vietnam.
- Walking tour, you can go and witness the real local life of the Hanoian (get deep insights into our custom, practice, tradition = Vietnam’s rich Culture);
- Shopping tour, you can let all worries behind and feel happier with gift or souvenir, fashion, coffee bean, etc;
- Costume tour, you have the chance to choose, dress up the traditional long dress of Vietnamese (we call it Áo dài), it’s very charming, beautiful and truly traditional style of Vietnam;
- Cyclo tour, when you cover up on yourselves with special costume, you will really relax on Cyclo, shooting lots of wonderful pictures or making super funny video clips in well-known places in Hanoi old quarter, such as: the Mosaic street, Hoan Kiem lake, the big church.
- Street Foodie tour, from 3-4 stops, tour guide will make you so full with traditional delicious cuisine of Hanoi.
Tour guide will meet you at hotel or meeting point, give you a brief of program then start the tour. First, visit and see the ancient town of Hanoi old quarter through some old streets. By walking tour, you can go and witness the real local life of the Hanoian at some reputable sites: Dong Xuan market (built in 1886 by the French administration), Cau Dong Market, Thanh Ha market (local fresh foods markets), One of the five ancient gate (under the Nguyen feudal dynasty), the heritage house of Hanoi (typical and classical architecture and traditional family house) or Hochiminh’s house of commemoration (the House where president Ho Chi Minh used in 1945 and drafted the Declaration of Independence of Vietnam). At these places, tour guide will help you explore and understand almost the life of Hanoi in the culture details. Second, during your time, if you like Shopping, you can let all worries behind and feel happier with meaningful gift or souvenir, fashion, coffee bean, etc recommended by the local traders or tour guide. Third, and one of the special points in tour is that, you have the best opportunity to dress up the traditional long dress of Vietnamese (called Áo dài), it’s very charming, beautiful and the exotic traditional style of Vietnam. Forth, after that, all of you and tour guide will be comfortably sitting on cyclo driven by diligent men in the pride of Vietnam. Loving unforgettable photos or making super funny video in well-known places in Hanoi old quarter, such as: the Mosaic street, Hoan Kiem lake, the big church, that will be impressive highlight for your journey. Fifth, finally, when you already change your costume again, relax some minutes before taking time with Foodie program. From 3-4 stops, tour guide will make you so full with traditional delicious cuisine of Hanoi. Some of them that can name, such as: Bún chả/ Phở, Bánh cuốn nóng, Bánh xèo, Bia hơi or Coffee. Tasting the beauty of street cuisine in Hanoi, is your must try time.
Then after, tour guide says “cảm ơn – thank you” and take you back to your hotel. Finish your happy brain and belly !
- Skillful English speaking guide
- 1 bottle of pure water /1 pax
- 1 hour for traditional costume + cyclo / 1 pax: nice photos taken in romantic places.
- 1 traditional Vietnamese meal – Lunch or Dinner (*if you’re a vegetarian/vegan (no meat, no fish..), it’ll be limited in the choice of food for you)
- Pick up/ Drop off (Hanoi old quarter only)
- Personal expenses during the tour, ex: beer, wine, different beverages
- Tipping for tour guide (is not compulsory, depending on your satisfaction)
- Taxi (if your hotel is far away from the central area of Hanoi old quarter).
- Cuisine list is (chosen carefully by guide) from 4-5 dishes.
- Our schedule is the subject to change without notice due to different factors.
- You obey all the instructions from tour guide.
- Respect local people and culture.
- Sharing services if you book for the group tour.
- Pay attention when participate in the traffic
- Keep the environment clean and beautiful
- Program might be the subject to change/adjust upon to specific situation or force majeure.